Sunday evening
And things are pretty boring around here.
It's beautiful outside but we don't really feel like taking a walk. We made a quick trip to Walmart this afternoon so I could get a couple more skeins of yarn for my Marilyn blanket. We also stopped at Big Lots, because I pass it all the time but have never gone in. Now I know why. Yuck. It was messy and dirty and the whole store smelled like B.O.
But Scotty found a really cheap fishing pole. I couldn't imagine why he wanted a fishing pole - he has no interest in fishing. And, of course, he wouldn't tell me what he was planning to do with it. My best guess was that he was gonna try to see if he could catch something in the little ponds in our neighborhood - but that didn't make much sense because I highly doubt they've got any fish in them!
Well, when we got home he tied the cats' feather toy to the end of the fishing wire and "cast it off" over the loft railing so the kitties could play with it in the family room. What a NUT. It totally cracked me up! I swear, the cats must have thought it was a real bird flying around the house. They were having a good time.
Right now he's downstairs flipping through the TV channels for about the fortieth time. There's nothing on.
Went to visit Bailey the yellow lab this morning. She belongs to my friend Julia (my Stampin' Up demonstrator). Julia and her family took a trip to Florida this week. Bailey is a very sweet dog. She stays outside in the backyard pretty much all the time - they have a little doghouse for her back there and stuff, so she just requires one visit per day from me. A nice, easy vacation dog care job - I like those. : ) And I have my usual visits to Dilly and Dakota and Brisco this week. No visits to little Yoda this week because they took her on vacation with them to Arizona. I will miss that little squirt!!
I hope to get a lot of exercising and a lot of crocheting done this week!
And reading, of course. Always lots of reading!
It's beautiful outside but we don't really feel like taking a walk. We made a quick trip to Walmart this afternoon so I could get a couple more skeins of yarn for my Marilyn blanket. We also stopped at Big Lots, because I pass it all the time but have never gone in. Now I know why. Yuck. It was messy and dirty and the whole store smelled like B.O.
But Scotty found a really cheap fishing pole. I couldn't imagine why he wanted a fishing pole - he has no interest in fishing. And, of course, he wouldn't tell me what he was planning to do with it. My best guess was that he was gonna try to see if he could catch something in the little ponds in our neighborhood - but that didn't make much sense because I highly doubt they've got any fish in them!
Well, when we got home he tied the cats' feather toy to the end of the fishing wire and "cast it off" over the loft railing so the kitties could play with it in the family room. What a NUT. It totally cracked me up! I swear, the cats must have thought it was a real bird flying around the house. They were having a good time.
Right now he's downstairs flipping through the TV channels for about the fortieth time. There's nothing on.
Went to visit Bailey the yellow lab this morning. She belongs to my friend Julia (my Stampin' Up demonstrator). Julia and her family took a trip to Florida this week. Bailey is a very sweet dog. She stays outside in the backyard pretty much all the time - they have a little doghouse for her back there and stuff, so she just requires one visit per day from me. A nice, easy vacation dog care job - I like those. : ) And I have my usual visits to Dilly and Dakota and Brisco this week. No visits to little Yoda this week because they took her on vacation with them to Arizona. I will miss that little squirt!!
I hope to get a lot of exercising and a lot of crocheting done this week!
And reading, of course. Always lots of reading!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home