Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Busy weekend coming up!

Wow! But everything that's planned is fun stuff, so that's good!

Friday afternoon - Going up to Antioch, IL with Sherri and Therese. I've never been there but they say the downtown area is really quaint and old-fashioned. And apparently there are some craft stores up there. Ooh!
Friday night - Probably a movie with hubby. We still haven't seen "The Interpreter"!

Saturday - Two visits to the FOUR puppies I'm doing vacation care for! And from noon to 4:00 is our first "Stampin' Saturday". I don't know how many ladies'll show up....but even if it's just one or two I'll be thrilled! I'm gonna make two Mother's Day cards and a New Baby card for some friends who live in Tennessee who had a baby boy in February!
Saturday evening - Church

Sunday - Two visits to the puppies again, and going to Mom and Dad's for a Mother's Day BBQ!

Phew!

Oh, and I made an appointment for those two blood tests that my doctor ordered. Wednesday morning. I hope they turn out normal!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy, you have a busy weekend Planned!
Im sure your "Stampin Saturday" will be fun for you.
You'll have your hands full with 4 puppies! :0)
Good luck on the blood tests wednesday!

~Renae~

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home