Sweatin'
I'm doin' it. I used to work out SO consistently and when we moved and then lived in the apartment short-term, I stopped. My only reason is laziness. Horrible, stupid reason.
Well, I'm back on the wagon and I'm STAYIN' on it, baby! There are a million and one reasons to exercise. I feel SO much better when I do it regularly. I have more energy, I'm happier (yes, that IS possible), I'm more confident, my clothes fit better, I'm healthier, I don't get tired in the middle of the afternoon, I'm more motivated to eat better because I don't wanna undo all the good I've done, I drink more water.....the list goes on and on. I'm GONNA keep it up. I love it!!
Been doing Leslie videos this week. It's really cool, cuz since I've done the videos sooo many times I practically have the routines memorized - so I turn the volume down real low and I listen to the radio while I work out. Makes it go really fast. Can't beat that!
Hubby's home! I'll be back....... : )
Well, I'm back on the wagon and I'm STAYIN' on it, baby! There are a million and one reasons to exercise. I feel SO much better when I do it regularly. I have more energy, I'm happier (yes, that IS possible), I'm more confident, my clothes fit better, I'm healthier, I don't get tired in the middle of the afternoon, I'm more motivated to eat better because I don't wanna undo all the good I've done, I drink more water.....the list goes on and on. I'm GONNA keep it up. I love it!!
Been doing Leslie videos this week. It's really cool, cuz since I've done the videos sooo many times I practically have the routines memorized - so I turn the volume down real low and I listen to the radio while I work out. Makes it go really fast. Can't beat that!
Hubby's home! I'll be back....... : )


1 Comments:
Good for you!! :0)
Renae
Post a Comment
<< Home