Sunday, May 15, 2005

It's a new week

....and I am sooooooooooooooooo glad. I wouldn't relive last week for anything. I won't go into the details here cuz I'm tired of thinking about it, much less talking/writing about it. All I'll say is that those dogs zapped me. With all the visits and all the cleaning of all the messes and all the wiggling and squirming and out of control obnoxiousness of those dogs, I am READY for a new week!!!! This week promises to be a good one. My schedule is more normal. I cannot wait to meet Yoda, the little bitty pug puppy, on Tuesday!!! I happened to see her outside as I was driving by their house on Thursday and OH MY GOSH. What a little peanut!!!! I am so looking forward to working with her!!! And I have my favorites this week - Brisco and Dilly, plus a few others. Brisco is so fun, and so well behaved and SMART, and one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen. I just adore her. And Dilly is so gentle and calm and sweet. Seeing her every weekday is such a pleasure.

Mom's coming to spend the day with me on Wednesday! We'll probably crochet a little bit and maybe do some stamping, or a little shopping. We're real good at shopping. Too good....LoL!

Church was good this morning. I love the praise songs at the beginning of the service. They give me goosebumps and I love to sing and they just get me so pumped up.

Well, that's all for now. I've been crocheting this afternoon and I'm gonna get back to it. Oh, and I love the book I'm reading - "The Shop on Blossom Street" by Debbie Macomber. It's about a woman who opens a yarn shop and teaches knitting classes. Sounds boring, I know. But it's so not. The sub-plots are all very interesting and I have trouble putting the book down. Can't wait to read "A Good Yarn" next (the sequel)!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy, Im sure this week will not be as stressful as last week.
Have fun with you mom on Wednesday.
:0) Renae :0)

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home