Three puppies
I can't figure out why anyone would want three puppies. It would drive me absolutely BATTY!
Yesterday I started an 8-day vacation job. The owners are on a cruise. So I'm taking care of Matty, Cadbury and Abby. Matty and Cadbury are doxies and Abby is a cocker spaniel. The doxies are total spazzes! UGH - they drive me nuts! They're sweet, but CRAZY and quite annoying. They can't keep their wet noses off of me for more than half a second and I hate that. Abby is adorable and kinda shy and very sweet and I love her face. So I guess I've got a little favoritism going on - LoL!
I don't think I'll be taking a job with three or more dogs again. There are pet sitters who are better at that than I am who can do it! It's just too crazy for me. I will give myself a two-dog limit.
It's gonna be a long week.
Yesterday I started an 8-day vacation job. The owners are on a cruise. So I'm taking care of Matty, Cadbury and Abby. Matty and Cadbury are doxies and Abby is a cocker spaniel. The doxies are total spazzes! UGH - they drive me nuts! They're sweet, but CRAZY and quite annoying. They can't keep their wet noses off of me for more than half a second and I hate that. Abby is adorable and kinda shy and very sweet and I love her face. So I guess I've got a little favoritism going on - LoL!
I don't think I'll be taking a job with three or more dogs again. There are pet sitters who are better at that than I am who can do it! It's just too crazy for me. I will give myself a two-dog limit.
It's gonna be a long week.


2 Comments:
UGH! Have fun Wendy...three puppies is crazy!
3 puppies!
1 is a handful!
~Renae~
Post a Comment
<< Home