Just whiling away a few minutes
I haven't made an entry here in awhile!
It's 4:53 p.m. and I'm just sitting here enjoying the smell of my computer and listening to a Sara Groves song. "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing". Her rendition of it is absolutely beautiful.
I'm waiting for hubby to get home from work...and for the laundry in the dryer to get done so I can put it away. I should probably be starting dinner but I thought I could put it off for just a few minutes so I can write in here. I love blogging.
(Oh, and FYI - my computer smells like......well, a new computer. I love it!)
So I'm back on the exercise wagon. I have been so "on and off" this past year, I hate myself for it. I am a happier, healthier, more confident person when I work out consistently. That's all there is to it. Some days it's just so hard to be motivated to JUST DO IT! I bought a cute pair of pink workout pants (capri's, kinda) for real cheap at Wal-Mart today, as well as a new pedometer to track my steps, so that motivated me today. Another really big motivation is that I joined Leslie Sansone's online Walk Diet club and that is so cool! There's a forum there where we all talk about walking stuff....and today I even did a 1-Mile walk that I was able to access right on my computer by clicking on a certain part of her website. Pretty dang spiffy!
Oh and I passed out the other day. Sunday morning. I was so freaked out, it wasn't even funny. As someone who had never even come close to passing out before, I didn't understand what was happening. I blacked out in the bathroom doorway and fell right onto the floor. I'm so glad Scotty was home and was only like five feet away from me when it happened. If I had been by myself I would've been even more freaked. I only blacked out for probably about four seconds, but it was terrifying to me. It was definitely long enough that I didn't feel myself fall, so that's probably a good thing. But when you're standing up one second and in a heap on the floor the next, yikes. I hope that never happens again! Went to the doctor yesterday and she said everything looked perfectly fine from what she could tell. I have to make an appointment to have some blood tests soon. Because of my long wait in the doc's office yesterday, I wasn't able to make it to Bible study. Poop. I really missed it.
Well, I better go get dinner started.
(Man, how boring was this entry?)
It's 4:53 p.m. and I'm just sitting here enjoying the smell of my computer and listening to a Sara Groves song. "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing". Her rendition of it is absolutely beautiful.
I'm waiting for hubby to get home from work...and for the laundry in the dryer to get done so I can put it away. I should probably be starting dinner but I thought I could put it off for just a few minutes so I can write in here. I love blogging.
(Oh, and FYI - my computer smells like......well, a new computer. I love it!)
So I'm back on the exercise wagon. I have been so "on and off" this past year, I hate myself for it. I am a happier, healthier, more confident person when I work out consistently. That's all there is to it. Some days it's just so hard to be motivated to JUST DO IT! I bought a cute pair of pink workout pants (capri's, kinda) for real cheap at Wal-Mart today, as well as a new pedometer to track my steps, so that motivated me today. Another really big motivation is that I joined Leslie Sansone's online Walk Diet club and that is so cool! There's a forum there where we all talk about walking stuff....and today I even did a 1-Mile walk that I was able to access right on my computer by clicking on a certain part of her website. Pretty dang spiffy!
Oh and I passed out the other day. Sunday morning. I was so freaked out, it wasn't even funny. As someone who had never even come close to passing out before, I didn't understand what was happening. I blacked out in the bathroom doorway and fell right onto the floor. I'm so glad Scotty was home and was only like five feet away from me when it happened. If I had been by myself I would've been even more freaked. I only blacked out for probably about four seconds, but it was terrifying to me. It was definitely long enough that I didn't feel myself fall, so that's probably a good thing. But when you're standing up one second and in a heap on the floor the next, yikes. I hope that never happens again! Went to the doctor yesterday and she said everything looked perfectly fine from what she could tell. I have to make an appointment to have some blood tests soon. Because of my long wait in the doc's office yesterday, I wasn't able to make it to Bible study. Poop. I really missed it.
Well, I better go get dinner started.
(Man, how boring was this entry?)


1 Comments:
Wendy, I love the smell of new electronics as well!
I hope that after your blood work comes in, the doctor can give you more of a definate answer as to why you passed out.
Sorry you missed your Bible study, but your health comes first.
~ :0) Renae :0) ~
Post a Comment
<< Home