Cramps
Aunt Flo is now four days late. Today I'm having mild, wierd cramps. I think the reason she's late is cuz I've been extraordinarily stressed out this week. I think my whole body is in some kinda of doggy-diarrhea shock or something. I am sooooo anxious for this week to be over so I can be done with those dogs. This experience is teaching me a lot of lessons that I will use as I continue my pet sitting business - the biggest of which is that I will not take dog vacation care jobs unless I have worked with the dog in the past and know firsthand that he or she is housebroken. I will NOT put myself through this kind of turmoil again and that's a promise I have made to myself. I'm SO glad that Sherri and Therese came with me to their bedtime visit last night. They helped me so much and gave me great tips. They told me that they won't take jobs involving daschunds, because they have had too many experiences with this breed that are so terrible. I, too, will not take daschund jobs from here on out. Pet sitting involves setting a lot more "boundaries" for yourself than I had initialy thought. Experience is the best teacher, that's for sure.
Had my blood tests today at the lab down in Libertyville. I had to take two major detours because of traffic problems and construction. It was sooo annoying. Thankfully, I was only ten minutes late. The lady who took my blood was very unpersonable and didn't say much at all. All she said is that I'll get the results either by phone or by mail. I'm not really worried about the results....but it'll be good to know for sure if there are any abnormalities or not. I guess I'll hear in a couple days or so.
It feels SO good to be able to just sit on my computer and relax for the afternoon. I don't go to see the three puppies again til after dinner. And Scotty's taking me out for dinner cuz he feels bad for me cuz of the week I've been having. We'll probably go to Applebee's!
I'm really tired so I think I'll read a little bit and then take a nap. Is it next week yet?
Had my blood tests today at the lab down in Libertyville. I had to take two major detours because of traffic problems and construction. It was sooo annoying. Thankfully, I was only ten minutes late. The lady who took my blood was very unpersonable and didn't say much at all. All she said is that I'll get the results either by phone or by mail. I'm not really worried about the results....but it'll be good to know for sure if there are any abnormalities or not. I guess I'll hear in a couple days or so.
It feels SO good to be able to just sit on my computer and relax for the afternoon. I don't go to see the three puppies again til after dinner. And Scotty's taking me out for dinner cuz he feels bad for me cuz of the week I've been having. We'll probably go to Applebee's!
I'm really tired so I think I'll read a little bit and then take a nap. Is it next week yet?


1 Comments:
Wendy, Sorry to hear you are so stressed out! Yes stress CAN delayed the menstrual cycle, take some advil, or tylenol and that will help before they escalate.
Dont get discouraged with the pet sitting. You are going above and beyond with these dogs.
Most of your pet sitting jobs have gone without any problems.
Im sure that you will learn by trial and error,what works for you.It will take awhile to get everything working smoothly .
It is your buisness, you can set up the guidlines as you see fit.
Enjoy your dinner with Scotty, get a nice big hot fudge Sundae for dessert!! :0)( Do they have hot fudge sundaes at Applebee's? I have never been there.)
:0) Renae :0)
Post a Comment
<< Home