Met some more neighbors today
I was sitting on the swing with Safari when all of the sudden this little dude walks up to me with this big smile on his face. I said, "Hi, where did you come from?" He just kept smiling and then reached over to pet Safari. Then I said, "You live right over there, don't you?" and I pointed toward his house. He said, "Yeah", and then proceeded to talk a blue streak...LOL! His name is Jacob. Shortly, his big brother Simon came over and the two of them were talking and talking. Too funny. Finally I said, "What if your mommy is wondering where you two are?" And right after I said that their mom came walking up. I think she said her name is Bernadette, but I'm not really good at remembering names so I'm probably wrong. She was pretty nice. I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of Jacob and Simon. They were a riot.
They have a boxer named Mia. : )
They have a boxer named Mia. : )


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home