Outside
Petoskey and Safari are laying by the open windows watching the birds that come to eat from the feeders. I love hearing the chirps and the singing. I love feeling that wonderful breeze coming in. It's spring.
All we have on the back patio right now is one lonely white plastic chair. But I sit in that chair a lot and just look at the trees and watch for the birds. It is so wonderfully relaxing. But it will be SO much nicer after they plant grass back there. Right now it just looks like a desert, with dirt and no grass. I think they'll be planting soon since it's been getting so much warmer lately.
And ohhh, if we get that wooden bench swing!!! I SO wanted to bring it home TODAY, but we have to wait and see what our financial situation is after taxes. Scotty was like, "Just twelve more days and we'll know if we can get it." It would be so perfect for out there. It's got a little built-in table in the middle (and two cup holders, too)! So we could eat out there and I can sit and do my Bible studies out there and we could just sit there and rock. It would be so very, very wonderful!! I could even read and crochet out there! I want it sooooooo bad!!
I wanna meet the new neighbors who recently moved into the next building, in an end unit. Looks like a young couple with two dogs, and a little boy. It'll be nice to get to know some of our new neighbors.
Anyway.....I just love this time of year. It's so refreshing to have the windows open and the sun shining and to hear the birds chirping. Makes me feel close to God.
All we have on the back patio right now is one lonely white plastic chair. But I sit in that chair a lot and just look at the trees and watch for the birds. It is so wonderfully relaxing. But it will be SO much nicer after they plant grass back there. Right now it just looks like a desert, with dirt and no grass. I think they'll be planting soon since it's been getting so much warmer lately.
And ohhh, if we get that wooden bench swing!!! I SO wanted to bring it home TODAY, but we have to wait and see what our financial situation is after taxes. Scotty was like, "Just twelve more days and we'll know if we can get it." It would be so perfect for out there. It's got a little built-in table in the middle (and two cup holders, too)! So we could eat out there and I can sit and do my Bible studies out there and we could just sit there and rock. It would be so very, very wonderful!! I could even read and crochet out there! I want it sooooooo bad!!
I wanna meet the new neighbors who recently moved into the next building, in an end unit. Looks like a young couple with two dogs, and a little boy. It'll be nice to get to know some of our new neighbors.
Anyway.....I just love this time of year. It's so refreshing to have the windows open and the sun shining and to hear the birds chirping. Makes me feel close to God.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home