I wish....
....that Marilyn lived closer. She's a very good friend of Mom's and I have declared her as my honorary aunt. : ) She is the bomb. She's the one who taught me to knit and crochet. Yes, she created a monster!! She's hilariously funny and laughs so hard that she ends up having coughing attacks. She says what she wants to say without even thinking twice. She's a strong Christian woman who has been through a lot in her life and has come through as a jewel.
Spent the day with Mom and her today. We had lunch at a little place in town called the Whistle Stop Cafe. Our waiter looked a lot like Ashton Kutcher. Yeah, we had some fun with that one! He came to our table and asked, "Is there anything else I can grab for you ladies?" After he walked away I said, "...No, but I bet Marilyn'll grab something for YOU." That was when one of her laughing attacks hit. One of many.
She lives in Canada. Sucks that she's so far away. She does get down here to visit a few times a year, though, and oh do we have FUN when she's around!
Spent the day with Mom and her today. We had lunch at a little place in town called the Whistle Stop Cafe. Our waiter looked a lot like Ashton Kutcher. Yeah, we had some fun with that one! He came to our table and asked, "Is there anything else I can grab for you ladies?" After he walked away I said, "...No, but I bet Marilyn'll grab something for YOU." That was when one of her laughing attacks hit. One of many.
She lives in Canada. Sucks that she's so far away. She does get down here to visit a few times a year, though, and oh do we have FUN when she's around!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home