Thursday, April 14, 2005

Girls' Night Out!

I'm really excited about tonight! I'm hanging out with my two pet sitting buddies, Sherri and Therese. They are sooooo funny. We're meeting at Chili's for dinner and then going to see "Beauty Shop"!
All three of us are NUTTY. We just play off of each other's craziness and it is a complete riot!
We've had three meetings so far, to talk about business stuff and exchange ideas. But this is the first time we're going out to just have a "girls' night". I'm a *little teeny tiny bit* nervous cuz they can be kinda flirty with guys and stuff and I'm so not that way (considering I'm very happily married!)...but I'm not gonna let it bother me. Sherri is 31 and married, Therese is 36 and single. They are great girls, though. I know we're gonna have an awesome time! I'm so thankful that I met them!

Oh my gosh, there's some serious woodpecking going on in our backyard trees!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home