A new friend?
Saturday at 11:00 I'm meeting Janet. I got in contact with her through exercisefriends.com, which I think is a very cool website! She lives around here part of the year and in Texas for the other part. After her daughters finish one more school year in Texas, they plan to move up here permanently. Anyway, we both enjoy walking for exercise, so we're gonna meet (her 11yo daughter will be along) at a park in Island Lake on Saturday! We'll walk (if it's not a gazillion degrees) and then grab lunch somewhere. I'm so looking forward to meeting her and her daughter! It'll be so nice to know another person in the area, especially one who I can exercise with. I hope we get along well!
Also I'm in the process of trying to get a hold of Kelly, a girl who lives in Vernon Hills and loves to knit! Gotta love the world wide web, eh?! : )


1 Comments:
Sounds like you may have a new friend near by!That will be nice for you. Have fun
:0) ~Renae~ :0)
Post a Comment
<< Home